to comply with the information obligations pursuant to Art. 13 DSGVO.
1. Name and contact details of the controller
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
(a) Details on the responsivble body:
Bei der Pulvermühle 7a
Managing Director: Alexander P. Führ
Phone: +49 40 303300-0
b) Contact details data protection officer:
Große Elbstrasse 42
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website http://www.jfuehr.com, information is automatically sent to our website server by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the accessed file,
- access status/HTTP status code,
- website from which the access was made (referrer URL),
- browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection set-up of the website,
- ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- evaluating system security and stability, and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
We process your data for a period of 20 days and then delete it automatically.
b) When registering for our planned newsletter
If you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO, we may use your e-mail address to regularly send you our newsletter, which is currently still in the planning stage. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address.
You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you are welcome to send your unsubscribe request at any time by e-mail to email@example.com.
c) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the possibility of contacting us via a form provided on the website. In doing so, it is necessary to provide a valid name, a valid e-mail address and a subject so that we know who the enquiry is from and so that we can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO on the basis of (pre)contractual measures.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been processed if you do not have a customer or supplier relationship with us.
3. Transfer of data
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
- this is legally permissible and necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
For the presentation of this website, we use a service provider who acts as a processor for us. We have concluded an order processing agreement with this service provider in accordance with Art. 28 DSGVO.
Our website sometimes uses so-called cookies. These are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure.
The cookies we use are so-called “session cookies”. They are automatically deleted at the end of your visit.
In addition, in order to optimise user-friendliness, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your end device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again, it is automatically recognised that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
These are so-called “first-party cookies” for us, which are set by us as the responsible party.
On the other hand, we use “third-party cookies” in order to obtain statistics on the use of our website and to be able to optimise our offer. Please refer to section 5 for more information. These cookies are automatically deleted after a defined period of time.
Within the framework of a consent management (“cookie banner”), we offer you the possibility to decide on the setting of cookies in the area of our offer according to your specifications. You have the option at any time to change the decision made there and to subsequently grant or revoke your consent. For this purpose, you can access the setting options here.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using “first-party cookies” is Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. The legal basis for the processing of personal data using “third-party cookies” is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
5. Analysis tools
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the ongoing optimisation of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
b) Google Analytics
For the purpose of demand-oriented design and continuous optimisation of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc (https://about.google/intl/de/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see under point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website, such as
- browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of the server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services associated with the use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and the design of these Internet pages in line with requirements. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymised so that an allocation is not possible (IP masking).
“Analytics cookies” are processed on the basis of Art. 6 (1) a) DSGVO, i.e. exclusively with your consent. Consent can be revoked at any time via the cookie consent management tool.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found, for example, in the Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
6. Data subject rights
You have the right
- To request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the immediate correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Article 17 of the Regulation, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future; and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office for this purpose.
7. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, insofar as there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Data security
We use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
9. Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status March 2023.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at http://www.jfuehr.com/datenschutz/.
For the rest, we refer to our imprint.